Piccolo Zoppé Circus Camp
We are so excited to announce that Piccolo Zoppé will be presenting a full-blown circus camp.
Trainers from around the world will be teaching a bevy of circus skills, and of course, there will be the Zoppé horses to learn Roman riding/Bareback riding.
- Ages 5-65
- 9am-2pm Campers can be dropped off as early as 8:45, and picked up no later than 2:15. A $15 late fee after 2:15
- Skills taught include trapeze, rolla bolla, hula hoop, silks, low wire, clowning, juggling, and Circus Bareback Riding
- Loose fitting pants and shirt. Dress in layers according to the weather. Sneakers. No jeans or boots. Long hair must be in a hairband or such.
- On the last day of the session, at 12:00, the campers will present a live show. Family and friends are invited to come free of charge. Campers will go home with their family after the show.
- Enrollment is first come, first serve. If a session is full, we can put you on a waiting list, and you will be notified if there is an opening.
- A General Release, a Waiver of Liability, and proof of insurance is required for all campers
- Campers need to bring 2 healthy snacks and a balanced lunch, as well as a water bottle that can be refilled.